Friday, January 25, 2013

Post via Sōsh: Brunch at Slow Club

Photo: Slow Club
Love is like a perfect brunch cocktail: it complements you, gets you a little buzzy, but without being overwhelming or overshadowing everything else. And for that reason, I have had a long standing love affair with brunch at Slow Club. Here's a snippet of my Sōsh write up:
If you like to start your brunch off with a refreshing gin cocktail, we should probably hang out, but you should also be sure to try the sloe 75. (Read the rest on Sōsh!)
I'll continue posting a few of my posts via Sōsh over the next few weeks, so watch for more San Francisco brunch recommendations coming up.

1 comment:

  1. I’m sure your readers would also love to hear about the best boozy brunch nyc, what sets it apart from the others and what are your food recommendations for that venue?

    ReplyDelete