Monday, April 16, 2012

Mixing Business with Pleasure: The Brunch Blog Makes a Video

Without giving too much away about my real life, I can readily admit to having a job. Being gainfully employed mean I don't get to spend as much time as I would like brunching and writing about brunch, but sometimes my worlds collide.

Last week I set out to better understand the world of video creation. A few simple facts made me perfect self experiment:
  • I'm not a film maker
  • I don't harbor any secret dreams to be a YouTube superstar 
  • I have a blog completely unrelated to work with lots of pictures
The goal was to see if I could create a compelling video for my blog using only the resources I had on hand: my iPhone and the internet. I used some free online video creation services and this is what I came up with...


If anyone has any thoughts, other services, suggestions or otherwise shoot me an email at jesskateo@gmail.com or leave a comment.

Many thanks.

2 comments:

  1. First one's definitely my favorite. They're awesome! Min sharing the tools you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same question as Sergio - what online tools did you use? I like the 2nd one :)

    ReplyDelete